April 21, 2022
Join Us at the Georgia Tech Protective Relaying Conference
Visit Our Booth
Mark your calendars and join us in-person at the Georgia Tech Protective Relaying Conference from May 3-5, 2022. Visit Conference Room 6 from 5-9pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.
According to the conference website, the Georgia Tech Conference focuses on operational practices and the application of new techniques and devices in protective relaying and control.
SynchroGrid provides the full spectrum of system protection services and has been commended by NERC auditors and clients for superior work. We are excited to be back at this conference to share our expertise and research, as well as continue to learn about the latest developments in this field.
At the Conference…
See a demo of our SARA software and talk to our team about our service offerings. We specialize in:
- Automating Wide Area Coordination Studies
- Providing relay setting coordination studies
- Reducing errors by streamlining the relay setting development process
- Establishing consistency by standardizing templates for P&C design
- Increasing efficiency by automating NERC compliance reports
- And more!
Visit us to learn how we are powering a new direction in system protection.