How we helped
SynchroGrid performed engineering calculations for several wind farms in the Ontario region of Canada to verify that their relay settings comply with PRC-019-2, PRC-024-2, and PRC-025-1.
The process involved the following:
- Reviewing relay one-lines/three-lines and applicable relay settings for all stations to ensure impeccable system reliability
- Performing calculations and plotting graphs to verify that relay settings comply with each respective standard
- Suggesting settings changes for non-compliant relays to improve performance
- Creating compliance reports for each respective standard to ensure NERC audit readiness
- Creating automated relay setting reports to streamline compliance reporting