Relay setting development
SARA automates the relay setting development process by streamlining the necessary steps, reducing error and increasing quality and efficiency. The process begins by creating a template to define a set of equations representing the setting philosophy. The template is then run by bi-directionally communicating with the short circuit programs to solve setting equations, streamlining the fault calculation process. From here, the settings can be exported into an rdb file, and reports can then be generated for quick and simple documentation and viewability.
NERC PRC-027-1 Compliance
In addition to automating the relay setting development process, SARA can also provide an automated solution to ensure PRC-027-1 compliance for any system. The process includes the following components, which ensure compliance with R1, R2, and R3:
1. Develop coordination template criteria
2. Create multiple sets of customized coordination templates
3. Sanitize the short circuit model
4. Apply the template to automate Wide Area Coordination
5. Run coordination studies based on fault current or time baselines
6. Organize issues by severity
7. Interactively resolve coordination violations
8. Simplify visualization of reports and increase readability
9. Reduce human error by diminishing manual steps
SARA dashboard provides for quick overview of system issues.
SARA provides a comprehensive process for wide area coordination.
Questions? Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (713) 471-3429.